+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I have returned

Default I have returned

Anyone know how the dawah is progressing? Will khilafah be coming soon? How much longer is it going to be? Which arab country is your main target? Are we still at the end of the interaction stage? do you still do public talks? Is there anywhere near support point? Abu Jamal??

GAK , for asking these questions , I am asking the same questions . This forum was very vibrant , and resulted in considerable political
    awareness , but suddenly it seems to me , at least it became sleepy . Muntadasawt al ummah which is the arabic version of this forum ,
    has become also very quiet , although there is one member posting occasionally . I hope we get an answer to these questions.
    Reading through the web site of hizb Ata , I find no information that promote political awareness, and no in depth analysis of the events

Salam alykum
    Why the forum has become so inactive ? is there any other alternative for interaction?

Walaykum salam,

As I've said before, most people from this forum have moved to social media and hardly visit this site anymore (I only come here rarely myself). You're more likely to get a response if you interact with the Voice of the Ummah facebook page. I've heard some brothers are on twitter as well. As far as I know, dawah is ongoing. As for whether the "khilafah is coming soon"- that sounds more like a Zaloomi allegation so the answer to that in my opinion is no, not anytime soon. I don't say that to dash people's hopes or make them feel dejected- I say that because surely if the Ummah were truly ready to overthrow the shackles of the power structures of kufr and replace it with Islam, we'd expect to see more substantial signs of readiness for that than what we currently see. That's not something to be disheartened about, it's something that should motivate you twice as much to get out there and do your best to increase the Muslims' understanding of Islam cos' if we don't do that- it's not like anyone else will.

How long it will take is like asking how long is a piece of string. I don't know if there are public talks anymore or where to find them in person. If you try to connect with the facebook page though, you should find some online talks and maybe a blog or two as well.

+ Reply to Thread