+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A question to the administrator

Default A question to the administrator

Is there any hope that this forum becomes active again? and if this is something unlikely, is there
    any substitute that you recommend ? Muntada.sawtalummah is also no longer active, and hizb Ata ,
    does not provide the in-depth knowledge that was provided here or muntada.sawt alummah.
    Is there any other option?
    I shall appreciate if you answer my questions

This forum is active in that it's still running as you can see and just like before, all the forum users can put up posts, comments and replies to threads but unlike before; 99% of the forumites just aren't doing that anymore as I guess they've migrated to social media. The forum needs people posting, commenting and keeping things active in order to run as before but that just isn't happening. Even I haven't seen this place for a few months.

If you go on social media, I do know there is a facebook page for the voice of the ummah and for Hizb ut Tahrir so you can go there and you will still find stuff like political analysis and that sort of thing, though the main thing you'll find there are posts that analyse particular political situations like a political comment sort of thing, but I haven't seen much in terms of discussion or debate on those pages for a while. One of the problems was that the Hizb ut Tahrir page used to keep getting shut down so this was how debate was stifled.

GAK sister neelu , as you mentioned once before , the social media does not provide in depth discussions , as this forum was.
    I shall try to check the voice of ummah on the face book. Shall I just write on google voice of ummah face book, or there is different
    way to approach the web site. The events in this world are boiling, and one desperately needs in depth debates

Sister neelu what is the facebook page of the voice of the ummah and hizbuttahrir . I posted voice of ummah on google and I got an introduction to
    the Oscar. I hope you tell me how to access their facebook site

For me it shows up via a simple google search for "voice of the ummah facebook" unless the page is censored in your country or something. Sorry I took so long to reply. I haven't been on this page for months.

Quote Originally Posted by romia747 View Post
    Sister neelu what is the facebook page of the voice of the ummah and hizbuttahrir . I posted voice of ummah on google and I got an introduction to
    the Oscar. I hope you tell me how to access their facebook site

+ Reply to Thread