+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who Determines the Interest? Man or Allah?

WS romia747,
    This is sadly the situation at the moment due to an unbelievable amount of deliberate and calculated incompetence that affects Muslims today, most especially in the Arab World. In particular when leadership and those in that position are called for you will not find any activity on the ground. Hence the patience. While we cannot use Islam for our expedient purpose, we have to use its rules in relation to its own unique way of doing things. All the psychopaths used to highlight the problem of Islam by either the media or the west are done in conjunction with some other psychotic Muslim from the Arab world giving them a helping hand. I read the article above and honestly when you understand it, you cannot flaw it or debunk it because you have a better idea. It certainly makes one wonder...where have those who have carried it been?
    People have a very short attention span nowadays. That is why even the articles are shorter to cater for them and the videos are shorter to cater for them. I checked the site, interesting but I prefer this site too. It is a shame how low we have come to, may Allah give us the patience to stick to his idea and method and resist the urge to change the Islamic thought most especially when we are in positions of leading the Ummah, pointing the traps set for her and carrying Islam through our collective examples and whatever our hands possess in might.
    Take what we gave you with strength.
    QM 2:63

Salam brother
    Ameen

+ Reply to Thread